Join Retail Ireland and Retail Ireland Skillnet on Thursday 12th November 2020 from 10am – 11:30am for the virtual launch of the Retail Technology and Skills Report.
This report provides new insights into:
• Emerging technologies impacting the Irish and international retail sector such as data, IoT, automation and robotics, blockchain, mobile, artificial intelligence, augment reality and virtual reality.
• The current state-of-play, emerging technologies and skills required to work in key retail disciplines such as sales, customer service, retail marketing, visual merchandising, supply chain, loss prevention, and payments.
• Actions that retailers can take to address challenges relating to skills and careers.
• How education and training providers can address the skills needs of the retail sector when developing programmes.
We are delighted that Minister of State for Employment Affairs and Retail Businesses, Damien English TD will be joining us for the launch.
Keynote speaker is internationally renowned Russell Beck providing insight and thought leadership on the future of talent, skills, and people.
• Opening Address Arnold Dillon – Director of Retail Ireland
• Sean Carlin – Manager Retail Ireland Skillnet
• Brian Donaldson CEO The Maxol Group and Chair of Retail Ireland Board
• Minister Damien English
• Róisín Woods – Retail Ireland Skillnet
• Dr.Oran Doherty – Retail Ireland Skillnet
• Tracey Donnery – Executive Director Skillnet Ireland
• Keynote Speaker Russell Beck – Director of Inspiration ImagineThinkDo
• Q&A, Closing remarks.
Ibec Privacy Statement
Ibec is committed to protecting your information. We use the personal data you provide when registering to administer your participation in the event or training course. For more information about how Ibec deals with your personal data, please read our privacy statement.