Join Polymer Technology Ireland to hear the latest insights for the plastics industry that will focus on developments in the EU, particularly around the circular economy, environmental measures and the EU plastics tax, on Thursday, 24 September, 12.00 -13.00.
We have brought in some of the leading experts to brief you on current developments and the direction of travel.
1. Introductions – Mark McAuley, Director, Polymer Technology Ireland
2. Plastics developments across Europe - David Carroll, Director External Affairs, Plastics Europe
3. EU Policy initiatives – Alexandre Dangis, Chief Executive, European Plastics Converters (EuPC)
4. EU Plastics Tax - Colm Jordan, Indorama
5. Final discussion
- Thursday 24th September, 12.00-13.00 (Dublin Time)
- Via Microsoft Teams virtual meeting