This fortnightly Facilities Managers meeting supports knowledge sharing to overcome challenges faced by facilities managers.
Topics covered during this meeting come directly from those in the group and we actively encourage all participants to share freely. We will continue to offer assistance as companies look at the plans for re-opening of their business and buildings.
Our previous meetings have looked at:
- Managing your vacant building
- How to prepare for ramping back up after COVID-19
- What the new normal might look like
- Environment impact new measure to curb the spread of COVID
- Electro Chemical Activated Solutions (ECA) use during COVID-19
- National Return to Work Safely Protocol
If you are interested in attending our upcoming meeting please register below. Registration will close 1-hour before the meeting begins. Your diary invite will be sent within 24-hours of registering.