The announcement that Ireland is set to begin reopening its doors following COVID-19 comes as a welcome reprieve to many, including organisations that have faced significant business disruption.
To guide organisations through this transition, partners Neil Keenan, John Fitzgerald and senior associate Jonathan Lynch from leading business law firm ByrneWallace, will host a webinar focusing on the following areas:
- Practical issues that organisations and their directors have faced due to COVID-19
- AGM season – what are the obligations?
- Planning for the next 90 days - how can directors manage the risk factors
- Companies facing financial pressures - what are the duties on directors and restructuring options
- Reckless trading - risk of personal liability
- How are lenders enforcement rights affected?