We are delighted to host this business seminar in conjunction with A&L Goodbody.
Corporate crises present significant challenges. Businesses may need to rapidly respond to critical commercial, legal/regulatory, and reputational issues. Their actions may be the subject of intense media and political scrutiny, and they may need to act while the facts are still unfolding.
This seminar will focus on how businesses should manage such a crisis, including how to balance the sometimes competing reputational, commercial and legal issues that arise.
A&L Goodbody partners Kenan Furlong, Head of Corporate Crime and Head of Corporate Reputation; Dario Dagostino, Head of Regulatory Risks & Investigations; and Mark Ward, Corporate Partner and Head of M&A will share their wealth of insight and practical information in this complex and challenging area.
Issues covered will include:
- The role of the Board – Managing corporate governance issues relating to the oversight of the crisis
- Getting your investigation right - Investigating matters as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible, including managing data, while respecting the rights of those impacted
- Stakeholder communications – Navigating the legal issues relating to sensitive and overlapping communications with staff, regulators, customers, media and insurers
- Managing your documents – Preserving relevant documents, protecting privilege, and making major document productions
- Protecting your business – Fortifying your businesses' position in any upcoming regulatory investigation or civil litigation.
Following on from A&L Goodbody's presentations we are delighted to have Siobhán O'Donnell, Head of External Communications, daa share her wealth of experience in this area. In particular, managing sudden crisis that effect stakeholders, clients, employees and customers.
This is a free seminar for Ibec members; however booking is required. If you have already registered there is no need to book again.
Registration, refreshments and networking from 08.00 - 08.30am.