This clinic, hosted by the Irish Aviation Authority, will focus on the issue of sleep and managing the wellbeing of shift workers. It will also cover the approach to wellbeing in the IAA, and will appeal to any company on their KeepWell Journey.
- 09.00am Coffee + Meet & Greet
- 09.15am Claire O’Donoghue, Human Resources Directorate, IAA – The Health and Wellbeing Journey for IAA
- 09.45am Dr. Ioana Koglbauer, Safety Management Unit, IAA – Organisational Challenges for Fatigue Management
- 10.15am Questions & Answers
- 10:25am What are your organisations priorities for 2020 in health & wellbeing - interactive slot.
About the KeepWell Clinics:
A series of short, corporate wellbeing seminars and master classes designed to provide practical guidance in embedding wellbeing into corporate culture.
Here, you will meet other professionals from all industries leading out in wellness, share best practice and hear from experts in the corporate wellbeing industry. Some sessions will take place at companies premises.
Attendance at these clinics is exclusive to enrolled and accredited members of the KeepWell Mark and is by invite only. There is no charge to attend these events.