Join us at the Mars Ireland headquarters where we will hear from wellbeing leaders within this progressive food business about how they have driven the health and wellbeing agenda and achieved the KeepWell Mark. Their hard work also resulted in Mars being recognised and shortlisted for best in class Nutrition and Leadership at the 2019 KeepWell Gala and Awards night.
We are delighted to also be joined by Robert Carley from SOS as a guest speaker. He will touch on mental health and dealing with unexpected events in the workplace, which is fitting ahead of World Mental Health Day on October 10th.
- 09.30am Coffee + Meet & Greet
- 10.00am Robert Carley, Strategic Consultant, Suicide or Survive Charity (SOS) -Mental Health, but not as you know it
- 10.30am Kathy Hogan, Corporate Affairs Director, Mars Ireland - Bringing our company purpose to life through wellbeing
- 10.45am Catherine Phelan, Head of People and Organisation & Aoife O Hanlon, Chocolate Brand Manager, Mars Ireland - Our journey to Keep well accreditation including Key Learnings
- 11:30am Q&A , Office Overview
Please note: Parking is limited at Mars Ireland office. There is parking at The Beacon Shopping Centre
( 5-7 minute walk), or take the Luas and disembark at Sandyford (5 minute walk).
About the KeepWell Clinics:
This event is part of a series of short 2 hour corporate wellbeing seminars and master classes designed to provide practical guidance in embedding wellbeing into corporate culture.
Here, you will meet other professionals from all industries leading out in wellness, share best practice and hear from experts in the corporate wellbeing industry. Some sessions will take place at companies premises.
Attendance at these clinics is exclusive to enrolled and accredited members of the KeepWell Mark and is by invite only. There is no charge to attend these events.