Telecommunications Industry Ireland represents the electronic communications industry in Ireland. This includes companies involved in broadcasting, cable, data centres, internet, mobile, satellite and wireless internet as well as equipment manufacturers and network providers.
Benefits of TII membership include:
- Representation of the industry to external stakeholders such as ministers, public representatives, government departments, regulators, local authorities, state agencies, the European Commission and the media
- Advice and assistance on issues relevant to the sector
- Networking opportunities at TII and Ibec events and meetings
- Access to wider Ibec services and activities
TII is an advocate for the long term strategic interests of the electronics communications industry in Ireland.
Current issues include:
- Roll out of next generation networks and services
- Ireland's broadband and digital future
- Telecommunications regulatory issues
TII publications and policy documents as well as details of TII Events and information on our sector are available on the TII website.