The Chairman of the Association is Mr Richard Broderick.
The White Goods Association aims to:
- monitor the development of the EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive;
- liaise with the Commission for Energy Regulation on all forthcoming and current legislation effecting the sector;
- promote the development of the white goods sector in Ireland;
- represent the views of members to the public, to local and national government, and to European Union institutions;
- provide accurate and timely market information to all members.