Workplace Relations Commission-When an Inspector calls
This programme covers all you need to know when a WRC inspector calls to your business. It examines your obligations as an employer and the records you will be required to make available for inspection. By attending this event. employers will gain the confidence and knowledge to deal effectively with a Workplace (WRC) Inspection.
Programme Content & Key Questions covered:
• What powers do WRC Inspectors have?
• Can an inspector take copies of records?
• Can an inspector interview employees?
• Can an inspector make an unannounced visit?
• Can an inspector take records away from the premises?
• Are you covered by a JLC/REA? What impact does this have?
• Does payment of a Sunday premium apply?
• What are compliance and fixed payment notices?
-Recent WRC legislation – how have things changed?
-Lessons from case law
-Your questions answered
|Ibec, Donegal|| June 23, 2017|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €190
Non-member rate: €215
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here;
- Pay by invoice: email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a valid PO number to secure the booking.