Ibec/DIT CPD Diploma in Coaching
DIT Programme Overview
The primary objective of the Diploma in Business Coaching (12 Day) programme is to facilitate the development of business coaches who can show how to apply a range of practical coaching and management skills in the workplace. It will enable you to become an effective business coach with a range of skills, confidence and competence in this vital area. This programme will enhance your coaching competence, self confidence in practising these skills and allow you to demonstrate these skills in the context of your own career.
Who Should Attend?
This Diploma is designed to meet the needs of all levels of management and is aimed at developing your knowledge as a coach and interpersonal skills in this critical area of business. Therefore, those attending should currently occupy managerial roles or expect to move into managerial positions where they are responsible for coaching others.
Level 8, Special Purpose Award, 20 ECTS
Duration: 12 Days
- Coaching and Management Models and Theories
- Coaching Skills and the Psychology of Behaviour
- Self Awareness, Understanding Others and Personality Profiling
There are a number of activities and case studies used throughout the programme which ensures that all of the learning is applied in a real way. Best practice examples in all areas will be highlighted and discussed during the programme, giving participants plenty of opportunities to build on the elements of these that could be applied in their own organisations.
Individual assessments are an integral part of the programme and count towards end of year results as follows:
- The Change Process, Organisational Behaviour and Performance Management
- Two closed book exams 40%
- Project (3,500 - 5,000 words) 30%
- Learning journal and class participation 30%
|Ibec, Dublin||October 5, 19; November 2, 16, December 7, 2017; January 11, 25; February 8, 22; March 8; April 12, 26, 2018.|| |
Did you know that all Ibec members* can avail of significant savings on all Ibec Training courses
* Make sure you have your username and password details
Course Fact File
- Course fee:
Member rate: €2,900
Non-member rate: €3,300
* Cost quoted per person
- Pay by credit card online here;
- Pay by invoice: email email@example.com and provide a valid PO number to secure the booking.