The Essential Guide to Performance Management: How to build and implement an effective performance management process is part of the IBEC Human Resources Best Practice Series. It draws on the wealth of IBEC’s expertise in advising on HR issues. This easy-to-use guide is an indispensable tool to assist you in the often difficult task of planning, implementing and monitoring a performance management system, tailored to your own organisation’s requirements.
One case study featured in the guide to Performance Management is from Microsoft. Fiona Mullen, HR Director talks to us about how Microsoft implement their performance management process. Click on the link below to hear the podcast.
Podcast: Fiona Mullen, HR Director, Microsoft »
The Essential Guide to Performance Management
1. Introduction to managing performance
2. The corporate imperative for performance management
3. Developing a performance management process (PMP)
4. Line management responsibilities in managing performance
5. Ratings and reward
6. Performance review meetings
7. Best practice case studies
8. Future trends
This publication is available free to Ibec members in the Employer Services section of the Ibec website.