This guide details how to integrate and accommodate diversity throughout the organisation. Its positions the effective management of diversity as a business strategy that not only yields individual engagement and performance benefits but also assists organisations in improving their bottom line, innovation and decision-making.
1. Introduction to diversity
2. The business case for diversity
3. Creating and maintaining an integrated workplace
4. Specific diversity issues
5. Diversity and the customer
6. Monitoring, measurement and benchmarks
7. Best practice case studies
8. Future developments
This publication is available free to Ibec members in the Employer Services section of the Ibec website.