Dublin – Limerick – Athlone – Galway – Cork – Kilkenny – Sligo
Our 2017 Regional Insights Series, looked at how businesses are operating in the “Digital Age”, this theme was explored from two distinct angles:
- Digital innovation and transformation: how digital innovation and transformation has enabled better business, across numerous areas including process, data integrity, quality management, operational excellence.
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Compliance: Ibec and the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner provided insight into the implications of the new legislation, advised on employer considerations and the steps to take to ensure your business is ready for the upcoming regulations, effective 25 May 2018.
Post event, here are some things you can do:
- Download Ibec guides on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Download the presentations from the series form the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner and Telecommunications and Internet Federation.
- View picture gallery from the entire 2017 series:
Mid West and Kerry - 4 May, Radisson BLU Limerick
Midlands - 9 May, Sheraton Athlone Hotel
West - 10 May, Radisson BLU Galway
Cork - 18 May, Radisson BLU Little Island
South East - 24 May, Lyrath Estate Hotel, Kilkenny
North West - 25 May, Radisson BLU Sligo