As a member of Ibec, your company can benefit from a host of vital business services including our valuable HR services and supports, business advice, expert briefings and events all around the country, networking and business development opportunities.
Membership is corporate, so that all your staff benefit and not just one individual.
Membership at a glance:
- Advocacy: Lobbying activity at industry, regional, national and international level.
- Influence: The opportunity to join working groups and have a direct input into policy recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
- Knowledge: Unique insights into market trends and detailed sectoral analysis.
- Regional support: Practical business support from our regional offices including local events and networking opportunities.
- Business Briefings: A series of up-to-date free briefings from the Ibec team on key business issues including HR best practice.
- Networking Events: Access to over 100 events nation-wide that provide great networking opportunities to make international and national business contacts across all Ibec sectors.
- Ibec Legal Services: Our legal services experts will save you the expense of commercial legal fees. We offer practical advice on complex HR matters including disciplinary processes, grievances and investigations and we can manage and represent your legal cases.
- HR Services: Expert support with employee relations, industrial relations and HR policies and procedures.
- Online HRM Guide: Exclusive access to over 1,000 pages of expert content on employment law, explained in easy to understand terms with practical ‘how to’ guides, and time-saving customisable HR sample contracts and policies.
- Training and Skills: Access to wide variety of accredited management training and professional development.
Download the Ibec Membership Brochure for more details.
Apply online - membership enquiry