Managing Intoxicants in the Workplace (A Health & Safety Perspective)
This webinar will cover managing intoxicants in the workplace with specific reference to the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act.
The topics will include:
• Overview of Legal Requirements
• Duties of the employer and the employee
• Duties of the Health and Safety Manager and/or Occupational Health
• Identification of Hazards and Associated Risks in the workplace
• Interaction with Human Resources
• Managing Accidents and Incidents
• Case Law
This webinar is aimed at those who have responsibility for Health & Safety in their organisation who are members of Ibec. There is no cost, however, places are limited to the first 550 people. Please click here to register your place.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Helen Quinn, Tel: +353 1 605 1597