As a member you can avail of:
- a direct telephone/email information and guidance service on how to ensure compliance with employment law;
- an extensive information base on compliance with employment legislation;
- published reports on HR best practice to allow companies to benchmark against other organisations;
- access to Ibec’s IR/HR extensive web site providing a full range of publications on all aspects of employment law, industrial relations and human resources;
- a monthly electronic bulletin to keep members up-to date with changes to employment legislation, HRM developments and forthcoming events.
Members can receive latest information and guidance on a wide range of issues, including:
- employment legislation
- human resources management best practice
- personnel policies and procedures, including maternity leave, parental leave, job sharing, redundancy and working time;
- procedures for disciplinary issues and grievances/disputes;
- custom and practice in the workplace including shift systems, shift premia and overtime payments;
- record keeping in the event of a labour inspection by the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC).
Contact the Knowledge Centre at email@example.com or on 01-6051542.