The conference was supported by the European Union under its PROGRESS programme (2007-2013) and was moderated by the well-known journalist Dearbhail McDonald.
The conference saw 200 participants from public and private sector engage with a range of national and international speakers on various issues affecting gender-balanced leadership. Topics included the challenges, opportunities and solutions surrounding gender balanced leadership and how we can provoke action to reverse this paradox and proactively maximise the talent in our workplaces.
- Alison Maitland.pdf - 701 Kbytes
- Carina Furlong.pdf - 442 Kbytes
- Helen Tynan.pdf - 293 Kbytes
- Maura Quinn.pdf - 472 Kbytes
- Jean O'Sullivan.pdf - 662 Kbytes
- Margot Slattery.pdf - 1,028 Kbytes
- Minister Fitzgerald.pdf - 181 Kbytes
- Peter Cosgrove.pdf - 3,298 Kbytes
- Professor Ciaran O'Boyle.pdf - 1,676 Kbytes
- Rachel Hussey.pdf - 507 Kbytes
- Robert Baker.pdf - 641 Kbytes
- Vitalijus Novikovas.pdf - 1,073 Kbytes
- Conference Report - Reversing the Paradox.pdf - 3,276 Kbytes
Friday, 5 June 2015