Key trends highlighted in the survey include:
- Q4 saw a strong rise in the hiring intentions index with a jump from +3 to +16;
- A large increase in export sentiment among the pharmaceutical exporters may signal a recovery in goods exports in 2014;
- Managers’ confidence in the Irish business environment reached a second successive record high at +35, up from +17 only three months before;
- Manager’s future outlook was also high recording a reading of +38 signalling an expectation of improving conditions as we start the new year.
- Ibec+business+sentiment+Feb+2014.pdf - 259 Kbytes
Phone: +353 1 605 1512
Wednesday, 5 February 2014