A consultation document has been drafted to highlight areas that members have raised with as well as identifying areas where views from our members would be particularly welcome.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Public procurement reform in general;
- The new Office of Government Procurement;
- Terms & conditions being sought (e.g. indemnity, liability etc);
- Administrative burden;
- Aggregation of contracts;
- Use of framework contracts;
- Barriers affecting SMEs;
- EU directives;
- Promoting innovative procurement;
- Promoting public procurement as an export market;
- International experience of public procurement, which could be applied in an Irish context.
Views can be submitted to email@example.com.
- Ibec_ProcurementConsultation_2013.pdf - 669 Kbytes
Wednesday, 18 December 2013