Friday 28 April is an important date nationally and worldwide when we remember people killed or injured in work-related accidents.
Together with ICTU, HSA and the Construction Industry Federation, we are asking you to mark Friday 28 April in your diary and to support this important day in whatever way you can.
There are a range of initiatives that your organisation could consider including:
- Help create awareness by using the official national Workers’ Memorial Day Ireland logo on your websites, social media presence, presentations, email signatures, displays and in offices and workplaces
- Website/Social Media/Newsletter content
- In-house training sessions or a toolbox talk
- Guest speaker presentation to your staff
- Press release to your local/national media marking your event / the day
For further information, click on Workers’ Memorial Day or contact Gavin Lonergan, Head of Communications at the HSA (email@example.com or 01 799 7838)
Wednesday, 29 March 2017