Repak's Pakman Awards 2016 are now open for entry. The Pakman Awards are a national awards programme that recognises and supports excellence in waste management and recycling.
The Pakman Awards are now open to both Repak and Non-Repak members. Entries are now being invited from organisations, business community groups and individuals who have shown excellence in their application of waste management, recycling, waste prevention and environmental initiatives.
Open for entry: Now
Closing date: 31st August 2016
Entries are invited in the following categories:
- Business Recycling Champion
- Community Recycling Project of the year
- Local Authority Recycling Champion
- Environmental Education and Awareness Initiative
- Bring Centre of the Year
- Waste Prevention Business Award
- Professional Services Award
- Green Transport of the Year
- Food Waste Management
- Waste Collection Operator of the Year (Large)
- Waste Collection Operator of the Year (Small)
- WEEE Champion
- Battery Champion
- Pakman Award – Overall Winner
For more information on each of the category awards and the application forms please visit https://www.repak.ie/repak-awards
Ibec would encourage all member to enter the 2016 awards.
For further details, contact Laura Murphy
Tel: (01) 4670190
Best of luck.
Friday, 19 August 2016