The objectives of the revised Plan are:
- To prevent and reduce the generation of hazardous waste by industry and society generally;
- To maximise the collection of hazardous waste with a view to reducing the environmental and health impacts of any unregulated waste;
- To strive for increased self-sufficiency in the management of hazardous waste and to minimise hazardous waste export;
- To minimise the environmental, health, social and economic impacts of hazardous waste generation and management.
- EPA Hazardous Waste Management Plan.pdf - 3,962 Kbytes
Friday, 27 June 2014