Benefits of TIF membership include:
- Representation of the industry to external stakeholders such as ministers, public representatives, government departments, regulators, local authorities, state agencies, the European Commission and the media
- Advice and assistance on issues relevant to the sector
- Networking opportunities at TIF and Ibec events and meetings
- Access to wider Ibec services and activities
TIF is an advocate for the long term strategic interests of the electronics communications industry in Ireland.
Current issues include:
- Roll out of next generation networks and services
- Ireland's broadband and digital future
- Telecommunications regulatory issues
TIF publications and policy documents as well as details of TIF events and information on our sector are available on the TIF website.