Benefits of TIF membership include:
· Representation of the industry to external stakeholders such as ministers, public representatives, government departments, regulators, local authorities, state agencies, the European Commission and the media
· Advice and assistance on issues relevant to the sector
· Networking opportunities at TIF and Ibec events and meetings
· Access to wider IBEC services and activities
TIF is an advocate for the long term strategic interests of the electronics communications industry in Ireland.
Current issues include:
· Roll out of next generation networks and services
· Ireland's broadband and digital future
· Telecommunications regulatory issues
TIF publications and policy documents as well as details of TIF events and information on our sector are available on the TIF website.