Our aims are:
- To be a credible and trusted adviser to members
- To provide thought leadership at government policy level
- To be the hub for sharing, collaboration and networking for small business
- To be the centre of excellence for learning and innovation amongst small businesses
- To promote recognition of achievement, excellence and innovation in small business.
Membership of SFA gives you:
- Business and HR advice, best practice and online employment tools
- Lobbying activity at regional, national and international level
- Access to a marketplace of industry sectors for business development opportunities
- Position papers on key policy areas
- Engagement, knowledge and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to raise company profile across various platforms
- Essential insights and economic analysis from key industry sectors.