It comprises Ibec, Financial Services Ireland (FSI), the Federation of International Banks in Ireland (FIBI), the Banking and Payments Federation Ireland (BPFI), the Irish Funds Industry Association (IFIA), the Dublin International Insurance & Management Association (DIMA), Federation of Aerospace Enterprise in Ireland (FAEI) and the Irish Association of Investment Managers (IAIM).
The overall aim of the Summit Finuas Network is to:
- enable companies across the sector to pool skills needs and collaborate to create new learning and development opportunities for a range of employee groups in the sector
- provide a forum for companies within the international financial services sector to work with providers to develop industry relevant education and training programmes
- provide a forum for companies to work with education and training providers to update and amend current course content in line with market developments provide a strategic lead and focus for the development of skills in the sector, ensuring the Irish operations remain globally best-in-class, are competitive internationally and continue to create employment
- provide an industry briefing and knowledge forum for the sector on current issues and challenges affecting skills and competitiveness
- provide a strategic rapid response platform for industry leaders and education an training providers to create new solutions to skills required in the market
- support the transfer of knowledge and competence, both within and across companies in the sector and to raise the overall pool of competence with in the sector in Ireland